Sum up different automated sparklines into one

HP

Feb 28, 2017, 5:29:23 AM2/28/17
to Google Finance
Hi :)

i want to sum up all shares from my portfolio into one sparkline  (should be generated automatically).

Right now i'am using one sparkline for each stock in my Portfolio - eg:

Stock 1

=sparkline(GOOGLEFINANCE(Stock1;"price";01.01.2010;today();"weekly"))

Stock 2

=sparkline(GOOGLEFINANCE(Stock2;"price";01.01.2010;today();"weekly"))

.
.
.
.

Is there a way to summarize all stocks into one Sparkline?

It should be automated - there is one workaround by importing the price data and sum it up manually and generate a sparkline from the sum.

Looking Forward to your suggestions