Formatting or editing personal Google Finance page

Kees Freshfield

Apr 9, 2018, 11:34:27 PM4/9/18
to Google Finance
I had a list of stocks that I followed in the old Google Finance.
In the new Finance it tells me that I don't have a list of stocks to follow but there is no sign of any editing facility!!!!!

How do I re-introduce my old "Stocks that I follow" list into the new format??
How do I personalize the Google Finance page?
It used to be my page to go to, now Google Finance page  has become irrelevant to me.
You are showing me info that YOU want to show instead of me being able to define what I want to see!!

A very large step backwards in my opinion.