So google changes up the finance page and never gave an option to stay with old version

N Stone

Dec 7, 2017, 12:25:56 PM12/7/17
to Google Finance
I have seen the question posted by hundreds of people to get the old format back. Seems Google reps are avoiding it. Guess that means not communicating is a NO.

This new version is clunky and not helpful whatsoever. I was able to see prices for all my stocks in a simple glance without all the fluff. Plus it lost all the positions I was watching for the last 10 years. I never knew I was supposed to store them somewhere in case google decided to blind side me and millions of other into this NOT well thought out format. It looks like some teenagers got together and said let's mess everyone up!

So beside complaining, I would still like to know if there is a setting to use the original format. Is it gone forever?

If so, I need to start looking somewhere else because this format sucks.

I need an answer form google on this. Please.

BJ Reilly

Dec 17, 2017, 9:52:41 PM12/17/17
to Google Finance