Max Limit of single http with multiple symbols

Neetu Nayak

Mar 11, 2016, 7:10:58 AM3/11/16
to Google Finance
Hi,

I have total 3000 different symbols and i need real time price from the google finance API. The URL is
example: http://finance.google.com/finance/info?client=ig&q=AAPL
above URL is only for AAPL, single HTTP request for a stock.

I  want to  pass Max to Max symbol therefore I can get all the prices ( for approx 400/500)  of symbols in single HTTP call.

Now the question is:
- How many stocks i can pass in single HTTP API request ? does there are any restriction?
- If I pass 400-500 stocks  with comma separated to Google API, does  google consider it a single HTTP request or 400-500 HTTP calll as per passed stock symbol?

Thanks