Feature request: filter news sources for a stock

cwant

Jan 5, 2017, 4:47:13 PM1/5/17
to Google Finance
Hi,

Some of the news items that appear on the pages for stocks I follow are garbage.

They seem to be written by computer bots not people, they have horrible grammar, and they only talk about inconsequential technical details (e.g., price went up/down, number of shares traded). I would like to filter out these news sources since they produce noise that distracts from legitimate articles. Particularly bad ones are Yankee Analysts [1] and Frisco Fastball [2].

Thanks!

Example articles: