Current issues Google Finance - FIX THAT SHIT

Gregory Schlimmer

Mar 21, 2018, 11:49:10 PM3/21/18
to Google Finance
Even though the new interface is crap, you could get used to it.
The problem here is that they stripped functionality from the tool to make it basically completely useless. Iit was probably made a random Google team who never ever used the tool themselves. that can be the only explanation for such a bad job: fire the whole team of inept programmers and try again.

Issues:
- No volume displayed in the graph or anywhere else. No daily volume, no average daily volume and no bars in the graph to show you the volume. Useless.
- If you extend a graph of a "micro-stock" with 3 digits behind the comma, the long term graph will only show you the rounded number for 2 digits behind the comma. Useless.
- I couldn't find the USbond 1yr, 5yr, 10yr, 30yr anymore anywhere.
- If you go to "worldmarkers" you will see a graph with the % changes of Dow Jones, DAX and BSE. You cannot see the absolute values in the graph.. Useless
- if you go top the "local markets" it doesn't show ANYTHING local. The same graph, and some random newitems. Why this called "local markets" , only google knows
-etc

until this is fixed, i will use the darn Yahoo finance and a random app for the portfolio.
Please do add to the lists of issues

Robert Egloff

Mar 26, 2018, 12:24:19 AM3/26/18
to Google Finance
Check out 'Tradingview.com' - someone else in here pointed me that way - I'm already becoming quite fond of it.

Old Google or not - I might just stick with it.