Google Portfoilos not updating

Willaim Leitold

Sep 14, 2017, 10:20:56 PM9/14/17
to Google Finance
Like a broken clock Google portfolio is only correct twice a week! Saturday and Sunday.  Otherwise the mutual funds are NOT updating at the end of the day only some time after Midnight, therefore the aggregate total is never correct until the weekend.  This is pretty amazing given the importance o Google to the distribution world wide of info and that they cannot make this function work is amazing.  Only on weekends does all of the data catch up.  I'm feed up! As a shareholder I find this scary.  I'm not a heavy user but wonder how screwed up is the rest of Google.  This not a hard problem to solve Schwab and Vanguard have correct totals by 6 PM on the closing day.