Combine multiple portfolios into single combined overview?

platplaas

Jun 9, 2012, 4:51:54 PM6/9/12
to Google Finance
Is it possible to combine several portfolios into a single combined
master-portfolio? I have separate portfolios for separate accounts,
yet I would like to see the combined value and combined graph showing
the combined behaviour of the multiple portfolios.

Thanks.

Karolina (Google Finance team)

Jun 11, 2012, 2:00:40 PM6/11/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello platplaas, thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately we don't have such a feature right now.

 - Karolina

George Wang

Mar 6, 2016, 10:43:36 PM3/6/16
to Google Finance, gareth...@gmail.com
I second this request.  It would be nice to have an overview of different portfolios.   Google Finance already allows us to track multiple portfolios, it should be relatively simple to add an option to see a summarized view of some or all of the portfolios.

Currently I manually update a combined portfolio, which means entering the same transaction data twice.   However, when closing a position in a stock held in different portfolios, the master portfolio always takes the FIFO approach, which does not always accurately reflect profit/loss of the individual portfolios.

Please implement...  Google>all the rest :)

Witold Wojciechowski

Feb 28, 2017, 5:29:19 AM2/28/17
to Google Finance, gareth...@gmail.com

I could use such a capability as well.