portfolio empty suddenly

Peter B.

Dec 14, 2009, 10:49:13 AM12/14/09
to Google Finance
Hi,

I used to have a portfolio in google finance. Now it's completely
empty. How come?
Can you get it back for me?

kind regazrds,

Peter

Prashant

Dec 14, 2009, 10:13:38 PM12/14/09
to Google Finance
I thought I was the only one. Mine suddenly disappeared too! I've
written to the support, hopefully they can restore my data as I have
been diligently adding all my transaction data etc since about 2 years
now.

Etrnaly

Dec 14, 2009, 4:11:59 PM12/14/09
to Google Finance
I'm having the same problem. I used to see all the stocks in the
widget on igoogle. Now it's just a blank widget. It happened about 2
days ago.

mac

Dec 15, 2009, 7:05:01 PM12/15/09
to Google Finance
same here... any solutions yet?

Etrnaly

Dec 14, 2009, 6:08:59 PM12/14/09
to Google Finance
I'm having the same problem. It happened about 2 days ago.

Prashant

Dec 15, 2009, 1:41:24 PM12/15/09
to Google Finance
Same here! HELP!

zachs...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2009, 6:06:14 PM12/16/09
to Google Finance
Further to Peter's email, I have also lost connectivity to Google
Finance. I cannot see my portfolio; the entire screen where my stocks/
funds and their corresponding prices is blank.

Please advise on possible solutions to fix this.

Zach

Andy

Dec 17, 2009, 4:00:02 PM12/17/09
to google-...@googlegroups.com
should be on the right side of your finance page

Zach

database 4697 (20091217) __________

http://www.eset.com

Andy

Dec 17, 2009, 4:00:34 PM12/17/09
to google-...@googlegroups.com
it is on the far r side of the finance page

I too have the same issue which started a day or two ago...any
suggestions?

On Dec 17, 1:00 pm, "Andy" <circa...@verizon.net> wrote:
> it is on the far r side of the finance page

vzx34

Mar 23, 2012, 12:01:42 PM3/23/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I have the exact same issue, please advise to get my portfolio back

Alex (Google Finance team)

Mar 23, 2012, 12:06:04 PM3/23/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
We're aware of the mutual fund issue and are working on it. No action will be required on your part to restore your portfolios. Please bear with us while we fix it.
thanks
Alex

Karolina (Google Finance team)

Oct 11, 2012, 6:33:17 PM10/11/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello bobs123, thank you for reporting this issue - your portfolio should be back now.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:44:05 AM UTC-7, bobs123 wrote:
Alex, my igoogle portfolio got removed automatically? can you please help me in restoring it? jfyi. my portfolio has stocks, etfs and mutual funds... (just want to highlight it as you mentioned issue around mutual funds only in your earlier post)
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

tqmbill

Jan 17, 2013, 11:04:57 AM1/17/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
It started happening again (1st time for me) around 1/10/13 or a few days earlier perhaps.

Could it have anything to do with exporting to ofx file?

Clarke

Feb 5, 2013, 4:21:48 AM2/5/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
Exactly the same happening to me from this morning (5th Feb)

On Friday, February 1, 2013 6:43:07 PM UTC, GregK wrote:

Help! Same thing happened to me today, for the first time. My portfolio displays as if it is empty (for any of the four portfolio display tabs: Overview/Fundamentals/Performance/Transactions).  If I click 'Edit portfolio' I do see the securities still listed for the portfolio. So it seems that the portfolio content is not wiped out. That's a relief. But it won't display.

Brian

Feb 5, 2013, 9:31:32 AM2/5/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

I have the exact same issue as everyone else...a blank portfolio in "overview","fundamentals" etc etc.  Glad you are aware of the issue and I hope it can be fixed soon. Also, news items to the right hand side  for each company's main page (WFM, for example) are missing.
Best,
Brian

Clarke

Feb 5, 2013, 9:50:29 AM2/5/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
If it helps, i'm also getting an error message in Internet Explorer today as follows.....

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 81
Char: 11
Code: 0
Maybe the code that makes the page work is at fault?

Hope this helps someone.
Clarke

Neeraj Kumar

Feb 7, 2013, 11:49:29 AM2/7/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
I have the same problem. Can you help, please?
Neeraj
Message has been deleted

Deepak

Jun 20, 2013, 1:45:58 AM6/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
My portfolio is also empty today..

Vitaly Karasik

Jul 31, 2013, 3:14:06 AM7/31/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

The same problem - Google Finance app under Android 2.3 on Xperia X10.
I reinstalled Finance app - it didn't help.

Merelydicta

Jan 8, 2014, 9:16:24 PM1/8/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

My portfolios have also recently gone missing.

Is there anything that can be done to recover the portfolio data?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Merelydicta

Jan 8, 2014, 9:17:39 PM1/8/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, kn...@google.com
Hi Karolina,

My portfolio data has gone missing too. Is there any way that it can be recovered/restored?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Merelydicta

Jan 8, 2014, 9:19:54 PM1/8/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
To any and all,

My portfolio data has gone missing.

Is there any way to recover/restore the portfolios?

Thanks in advance for any help!

DRanjan

Jan 31, 2014, 11:48:00 PM1/31/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
my finance portfolio is suddenly gone. most of these posts are few years old - my problem started today as my portfolio was definitely there this morning and now it is gone.. pl help restore it. this was 4 years' work..

On Monday, December 14, 2009 9:49:13 AM UTC-6, Peter B. wrote:ble started today as my portfolio was definitely there this morning and now it is gone.. pl help restore it. this was 4 years work

DRanjan

Feb 5, 2014, 9:17:06 PM2/5/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
This happened to me last week and it is just gone, despite trying everything. Can someone fix this? this was 4 years work. I am sure the data is being backed up on Google servers somewhere - how can this even happen? that too in Google? What will be the fate of Gmail then?

Zhe Wang

Feb 27, 2014, 3:18:18 AM2/27/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
I've recently lost my portfolio, please advise Google.

Vijay Gupta

Feb 27, 2014, 11:12:57 AM2/27/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. My portfolios also went empty 2 days ago. It had atleast 6 months of research. Can someone here help me restore it ?

Venkata Thodima

Feb 28, 2014, 2:44:21 PM2/28/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
Today, my all google finance portfolios suddenly disappeared. I didn't delete any of them. How can I get them back? is there any place these were backed up to restore?. Please let us know.

Thanks

Venkata Thodima

Feb 28, 2014, 6:55:16 PM2/28/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
I have the same problem. Today all my google portfolios suddenly disappeared. I never deleted them, I had more than ten portfolios saving it over the last 3 years. All of them disappeared from my account. I didn't understand how it happened? Is there any way we can get them back?

Thanks in advance.

Venkata Thodima

Feb 28, 2014, 6:55:41 PM2/28/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com

Ariel Luguern

Apr 8, 2014, 2:27:23 PM4/8/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, peter.ba...@gmail.com
My portfolio disappeared too about a month ago....asked for help twice, none answered.
I spent 2 years putting in data and checking my 5 portfolios, now years of work is gone in a flash, is there a way to get it back?

Thank you,
Ariel.

Chad Forester

May 30, 2014, 11:23:05 AM5/30/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Alex - I experienced the same issue a couple of weeks ago.  How can I recover the stocks I was following in the portfolio?

Saad Chahine

Feb 19, 2015, 11:28:13 AM2/19/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I just lost all of mine --- I'm not sure what happened, does it every come back or should I switch to something else that is more stable?

DR

Feb 26, 2015, 6:25:33 PM2/26/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com

It never comes back. I left Google finance and use a spreadsheet on my desktop with automated data pull from Yahoo Finance

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Laurence Hawthorne

Jul 30, 2017, 10:21:30 PM7/30/17
to Google Finance
I too just lost all portfolios, never deleted....  Please help from Google
Regards
Laurence