Popular Searches on Google Feature

Ofer Razon

Apr 20, 2015, 11:30:22 PM4/20/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
On Google Finance > the  'Popular Searches on Google' tab has only showed one company: Frontline Ltd for months now. Since this used to be an interesting feature, it would be nice if you could fix it or at least get rid of it if it is no longer available...
Capture.JPG

Brian Rivel

May 28, 2015, 10:57:53 PM5/28/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Did you get any resolution on this?  mine is the same...

Loren Watterson

May 28, 2015, 10:57:53 PM5/28/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I've been wondering the same thing for months and been surprised that it would remain so clearly broken for so long.
I guess either the Finance site simply isn't being developed anymore or no one at Google uses their own tool.