GOOGLEFINANCE broken for some NSE companies

SG

Mar 29, 2018, 12:06:58 AM3/29/18
to Google Finance
1) GOOGLEFINANCE was working fine until yesterday. There are some changes because of which some scrips are giving error for today's price.
Though if we modify it to get historical price of yesterday, it works. It is happening for few stocks, not for all.
NSE stocks can be obtained by prefixing NSE: and scrip name.
Is there any plan to fix this ?e.g.  GOOGLEFINANCE("NSE:INTELLECT") does not work today, was working till yesterday.
o/p "N/A" for =GOOGLEFINANCE("NSE:INTELLECT")

o/p for =GOOGLEFINANCE("NSE:INTELLECT","price", TODAY()-2, TODAY())
DateClose
26/03/2018 15:30:00161.35

2) How can we obtaini BSE scrip prices ? "BSE:" , "INDEXBOM:" , "BOM:" did not help. Tried giving stock code as well as 'number code'.
Any suggestions?