Old format is here. use this link.

N Stone

Dec 7, 2017, 12:25:56 PM12/7/17
to Google Finance
make this link a bookmark and you can have the old format back.

https://finance.google.com/finance

It works for me, hope this helps everyone else who feels blindsided by a dear old friend. I couldn't find this easy answer from any google support staff in the HELP section and found it on my own.

Randy Harmelink

Dec 7, 2017, 1:36:03 PM12/7/17
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't rely on it. No telling when it might disappear...

BJ Reilly

Dec 17, 2017, 9:52:41 PM12/17/17
to Google Finance
Thanks for clearing this up. I always use this link, so it's always puzzled me what people are complaining about.  Do people not use bookmarks to find Google Finance?  If you'd bookmarked GF, you'd always end up here.

Deckx

Dec 17, 2017, 9:52:41 PM12/17/17
to Google Finance
Awesome ... thanks... been trying to get used to Yahoo Finance. but very messy.... Is Google going to re-introduce this ?

Dhawal Patel

Jan 9, 2018, 3:35:57 AM1/9/18
to Google Finance
Thanks a lot for providing this link..... It works for me.

A. McAdams

Mar 16, 2018, 5:38:34 AM3/16/18
to Google Finance
Nope the work around doesn't on my 'chrome' anymore.  guess I'll go back to firefox & yahoo finance until something better is built.  why they didn't improve this rather than this rude dustoff is beyond me.

Bill Bentley

Mar 18, 2018, 11:12:10 PM3/18/18
to Google Finance
Now this workaround has been turned off.  Very disappointed in Googles unacceptable behavior in addressing mass concerns expressed by so many, and this rude treatment.

somu

Mar 19, 2018, 4:27:02 AM3/19/18
to google-...@googlegroups.com
https://finance.google.com/finance?q=Nifty&ei=KHKvWqD3NtSzuwTp1a34AQ

Anil Kumar

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance
link not working with me, some one plz help to get olf google finance portfolio

Anil Kumar

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance
can u plz give the link, i tried but didnt work

Anil Kumar

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance
not working for me, help

gde...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance
Running Firefox, during the last 2 months, the finance page seemed to alternate between the flash/old/preferred  version and the newer -less informative- version.

I do not know what triggers the different presentation, being logged in on google or not, adblocker settings,...

As of this morning 10am gmt, the flash version was still availablem, but a subsequent refresh showed the new version.

should somebody know how to keep the old version please post

m.packiya Raj

Mar 20, 2018, 3:53:19 AM3/20/18
to Google Finance
Not working!!!

Airstream32

Mar 21, 2018, 2:37:11 AM3/21/18
to Google Finance
It does not work in the UK. I tried this before you kindly posted. Sadly this always reverts to the new generic format.
Singularly unimpressed with the new version. After over 5 years daily GF use, I have now moved to investing dot com
It would be so nice to have access to the original version for Chrome desktop access. Need all tools in one place - on the desktop.

Trade in Share Market

Mar 26, 2018, 12:24:19 AM3/26/18
to Google Finance
Now it is redirecting to New version