How to add items to portfolio by ISIN ?

beppi

Aug 16, 2009, 4:03:59 AM8/16/09
to Google Finance
ISIN is the internationally accepted system for numbering shares,
fonds and other financial items and is in widespread use worldwide
(except the USA). How can I add an item to a Google portfolio by its
ISIN number? I found nothing about this in Google Help and am
disturbed that Google should be so non-international. Or am I missing
something?

Karolina (Google Finance team)

Jan 31, 2013, 12:17:56 PM1/31/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pranay and beppi,
We currently don't support this functionality, and don't have any concrete plans to add it.

 - Karolina

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:16:47 AM UTC-5, Pranay wrote:
Any update about this?

Enrique Magnarelli

Jan 31, 2013, 12:27:03 PM1/31/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi karolina, i'm seeing lot of new issues that's google finance didn't show..., please can you update them?

example

NSS - Nustar
BGCA

Thnks
Enrique

Enviado desde mi iPad

Ks

Aug 5, 2015, 3:49:26 AM8/5/15
to Google Finance, kn...@google.com
That decision is crazy.  It's the one sure way of referencing practically all funds and stocks worldwide and would help overcome the many issues Google has in finding funds that many other portfolio tools don't have issues with, e.g. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-finance/nSDtuWOQ3iI