Missing Aug 2, 2017 prices

Vic Norton

Aug 11, 2017, 2:27:11 AM8/11/17
to Google Finance
Problem on Aug 5, 2017.
Google Finance Historical Prices is missing the Aug 2, 2017 prices for
  IEF - iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF
  PFF - iShares U.S. Preferred Stock ETF
  ICF - iShares Cohen & Steers Realty Majors
I was able to get the Aug 2 closing prices for these funds on Yahoo
Finance with no problem. Google Finance did have Aug 2 closing
prices for the other 35 large ETFs I looked at today.

Vic Norton

Aug 15, 2017, 10:19:44 PM8/15/17
to Google Finance
As I noted in a reply to another post, Google Finance is missing August 2 data for the following 35 iShares ETFs:
   ACWV, CIU, CRED, CSJ, DVY, ECH, EEMV, EFAV, EFG, EFV,
   EMB, FLOT, GVI, ICF, IDV, IEF, IEFA, IEI, IEO, IGE,
   IGV, IJT, ITB, IUSG, IUSV, IYJ, IYT, IYZ, MBB, PFF,
   REM, SHV, SHY, TUR, USMV.
It is also missing August 2 price data for  ECNS and  VQT.
None of these ETFs is exactly small.

It's curious. When you go to the price graphic for these funds, you would think there is no problem. Tuesday, August 1, exists, and Thursday, August 3, exists, and there is simply not a market day between these two dates.