Historical NAV data for Indian Mutual Funds

Arijit

Jan 4, 2018, 2:25:47 AM1/4/18
to Google Finance
I'm setting up a Google Spreadsheet using the GOOGLEFINANCE()function, to track and measure performances of various Indian mutual funds. I tried a few things, and found out that data for Indian mutual funds are available only going back to May 24, 2016; but not before that.

When would we get data on Google Finance about historic NAV prices of various mutual funds, since the inception of these mutual funds? I mean, AMFI already has all historic data on Indian mutual funds, publicly available on their site; and it's pretty weird to find out that Google, arguably world's largest collector of data sets, missed this data set.

Any info or update on this would be really appreciated.

Satvik Sehgal

Feb 20, 2018, 12:23:57 AM2/20/18
to Google Finance
But why do you wish to have the historical data? Also which function are you applying currently, can you share the same here, Also, I was trying to see if google finance had the NAV's for the ETF's and Pension Funds under NPS, not able to get those.