google stock screener not working

mia_s

Apr 12, 2012, 5:10:46 PM4/12/12
to Google Finance
Is anyone else having problem with the google stock screener? It was
sort of working with a couple of refreshes before. However it
completely stopped working for me. I tried it with IE and chrome.

G G

Apr 12, 2012, 10:26:18 PM4/12/12
to Google Finance
I do have the same glitch. "No companies found" the system says. Just
posted separate topic concerning this issue.

John Gilmour

Apr 12, 2012, 10:27:14 PM4/12/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I concur

John Gilmour
www.JcGilmour.ca
cell: 905-964-0614
phone: 905-346-3488
Computer Service, Sales & More
Special Dell P4 2.8, DDR2, SATA  XP pro, $199 no tax!

mia_s

Apr 12, 2012, 10:29:20 PM4/12/12
to Google Finance
I'm wondering if they are shutting this down because its still beta or
a fix will come shortly?

On Apr 12, 10:27 pm, John Gilmour <J...@JcGilmour.ca> wrote:
> I concur
>
> John Gilmour
> *www.JcGilmour.ca*<http://www.JcGilmour.ca>

John Gilmour

Alex (Google Finance team)

Apr 13, 2012, 11:09:33 AM4/13/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
We're looking at the issue. Thanks for the report.
Alex

punu

Apr 13, 2012, 12:30:57 PM4/13/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah..i am also finding google finance stock screener not working..google please fix  it.

mia_s

Apr 13, 2012, 4:52:55 PM4/13/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
Thank you very much for your help!! It's working again!!

amitgo...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2014, 1:24:50 PM6/2/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
Hi, I am not able to use Google Stock screener functionality for Indian stocks for the past few weeks. It used to work perfectly fine before that

I go to the website link:    https://www.google.com/finance/stockscreener

But the moment I select "India" instead of "United States", I get a blank screen with "Market Summary" written in between!! Please please fix this Bug at the earliest!!

Regards,

Amit Goyal.

amitgo...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 9:51:40 AM6/13/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
Hi,

Google, this functionality is still not working!! Any update on this or on what is the estimated time when it will start working?

Regards,

Amit Goyal.

Hiral Kumar

Jun 13, 2014, 10:50:35 AM6/13/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
If Google Screener is not working, Stock Screener for Earnings is working on this website http://stocksearning.com/stocks-earnings-screener.aspx
Try that one.

Craig Laverty

Jun 17, 2014, 5:16:07 PM6/17/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
Hi Alex,

Are you aware of the GoogleFinance option not working in google spreadsheets.  I get a pop up that says "Trying to reach google.com..."

I have had this issue for a few days now.

John Gilmour

May 5, 2017, 10:01:52 AM5/5/17
to Derek M, Google Finance, John Gilmour
Confirmed

www.JcGilmour.ca
Jo...@JcGilmour.ca
905 346 3488
158 High St. Ft. Erie, ON L2A3R1 Canada

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Derek M <sct...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Alex & Google Finance Team,

The stock screener is not functioning "no companies found". This has been occuring for a few days, any updates?

Thanks.

Batu (Google Finance team)

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance, sct...@gmail.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
This should be fixed now, please post here if you see additional problems regarding stock screener.

Andrew Price

Jul 13, 2017, 1:56:04 AM7/13/17
to Google Finance, sct...@gmail.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
100% still not working for me, please check this listing as an example
UK Oil & Gas Investments...UKOG 1.06-2.02 (-65.61%)

Should be reading

UK OIL & GAS INVESTMENTSUKOG

3.150.075 (2.4390%)

John Dangerfield

Jul 30, 2017, 10:21:30 PM7/30/17
to Google Finance, sct...@gmail.com, Jo...@jcgilmour.ca
ACB got listed on the TSX and now will not show in my potfolio