Google Finance Feature Request - Hide Closed Positions

David Wojcik

Feb 21, 2014, 1:07:23 PM2/21/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I think a great enhancement to Google Finance would be a portfolio option to hide closed positions.  I have a couple portfolios where I have been tracking buy and sell transactions for many years.  I only ever have a few open positions but the portfolio view is cluttered with all the closed ones.  I want to keep the transaction history so I don't want to just delete all the older stocks.  I'm thinking I could export the entire portfolio and import the history to a different portfolio.  Is there any other way to hide closed positions that I am not aware of?  Any feedback or ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks.

~david

André Campoy

Feb 28, 2017, 5:29:19 AM2/28/17
to Google Finance