unable to access portfolio, error message "Something went wrong"

bradshaw...@yahoo.co.uk

Mar 29, 2018, 12:06:58 AM3/29/18
to Google Finance
In the last couple of days i have been able to access my portfolio. From the google finance front page, i use the "view all your stocks" link. I get the error message "Something went wrong" .

This is affecting me, but i know someone else that gets in okay on the same PC, so it appears to be a server or account issue. Not sure what action i can take to get my portfolio back on google Finance. Any help appreciated.

Randy Harmelink

Mar 29, 2018, 4:07:47 AM3/29/18
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Ummm. They announced over six months ago that the portfolio function was going away and major updates were coming....

You're lucky they kept it working as long as it did, to give you an opportunity to find new sources of the data you need.

There is no such link on the new Google finance front page, which is just a tab on the normal Google search page:

You must be using an old link that has now gone away, or is in the midst of going away.