TSE:HAC, TSE:HFR, TSE:HFF not returning quote

Boyd Kelly

Mar 2, 2017, 3:12:31 AM3/2/17
to Google Finance
These symbols have been working fine up till a couple of weeks ago.  These are all ETFs traded on the TSE in Canada from Horizons ETFs.

Cameron Brown

Mar 31, 2017, 4:58:00 AM3/31/17
to Google Finance
I'm having the same issue with APH on the TSX.V.  There is no market value for the stock, but when you drill down and review the quote, you can see fluctuations in the daily price.

It's really weird.

APH Quote.png

Boyd Kelly

Mar 31, 2017, 12:44:02 PM3/31/17
to Google Finance
Its too bad Google really seems to be neglecting/abandoning finance.  The horizons funds work some days and not others.  Depends on the wind direction i think.

Sent from my dual sim Moto X Play with 128 G external memory, 21 MP camera, 1080x1920 IPS Display bought in Paris for 300 CAD.  LOL