some stocks' charts only display for a month or more - days and weeks not available.

merlin777

Jun 27, 2017, 6:54:42 AM6/27/17
to Google Finance
The charts for some of my stocks such as solo oil and Michelmersh Brick are no longer showing data for days or weeks - only for a month upwards.

Any idea what's going on?

delo

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance

Yes, I also see the price of several stocks (like SOLO, KENV, PLMO, XTR, etc) were last updated on June 16. No updated data after that date

dj parsnip

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance
Me too. It seems this has been an intermittent problem since 2011. Also looks like Google have canned all development of /finance, so I think we have to move elsewhere!

japes

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:54:42 AM UTC+1, merlin777 wrote:
> The charts for some of my stocks such as solo oil and Michelmersh Brick are no longer showing data for days or weeks - only for a month upwards.
>

> Any idea what's going on?

I have a similar problem, Kodal minerals,ggp and apc. Each has no historic data since 16th june 2017. The charts are also missing one and five days. I have reported the problem many times but there has been no fix as yet. I have to resort to using other sites to get an accurate share price

johnny1211

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance
I have noticed this too, very annoying.

johnny1211

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance
I have complained, no response whatsoever from Google. We're now going on 3 weeks without quotes. Ridiculous.