Portfolio bug. Cash position plummets. Attempts to deposit additional cash to correct balance fail.

rjb...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2014, 1:50:54 PM3/4/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Last week I noticed that the cash balance in one of my portfolios plummeted from over $40 k to $336.06. I used the deposit feature to add funds to bring the cash account to the correct level. But the result was a balance of $117.10. It should have been $46,373.44. Following attempts still resulted in incorrect tipple digit  balances. I began deleting resent transactions in hope of obtaining a workable cash balance to no avail. So I made a copy of all reaming transactions and deleted the portfolio and started a new portfolio to recreate what I once had. I got about 70% of the data reentered when the cash balance began to go tipple digit yet again. Frustrating. Very frustrating.

Mark Schenk

Apr 5, 2014, 3:03:08 AM4/5/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same problem. Cash balance dropped by over $200,000. Manually entered a cash deposit to correct the balance, but it didn't work.

Jagmeet Sidhu

Jan 14, 2015, 1:15:30 AM1/14/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I was having the same problem - got around it by adding cash back-dated by a week (rather than as today's transaction).