ISIN and SEDOL Code Support ?

Richard Wray

Feb 22, 2015, 2:24:13 PM2/22/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Seen this topic before, but they are all closed now and go back many years.
It is 2015 and we still don't have support for International Symbols (ISIN)
Can someone from the Google team please comment as to why this seems to be such a taboo topic for you for so many years?

Thank you

Richard Wray

Apr 12, 2016, 6:35:22 AM4/12/16
to Google Finance
Hi,

It is now April 2016 and we still don't have support for ISIN and Sedol codes and nobody bothered to even answer this question. Can someone from Google please give us some direction here ?
Without support for ISIN at least the tool is useless outside of North America.
Cheers
Richard