Portfolio Chart Doesn't Show

Ryan

Jun 6, 2012, 11:21:50 PM6/6/12
to Google Finance
I only recently started using Google Finance and really like most
features. However, I've never had access to a portfolio chart. After
looking into it I should see one, but it doesn't appear on my
portfolio.

This blog post indicates it should be at the bottom of my portfolio
profile: http://googlefinanceblog.blogspot.com.au/2010/11/show-me-all-money-google-finance-rolls.html

Any idea why I can't see the chart?

Alex Dejarnatt

Aug 2, 2012, 10:32:20 AM8/2/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys we've been trying to reproduce the crash here but have not been able to.  For those of you experiencing the crashes, I wonder if you could share with me some additional information about your portfolio (approx. number of holdings and transactions) and also browser + OS.  Also am I correct in understanding that this only affects the portfolio chart not the charts on the single ticker pages?
thanks
Alex

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Jon Bonanno <jonbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's actually crashing the entire page now.  every time i view the portfolio.  if the chart isn't going to work, Google should just remove the darn thing.

On Monday, June 18, 2012 1:07:36 AM UTC-4, Clayton Johnston wrote:
I have had the same problem for a week or so now. Cannot see any portfolio charts

longshore jlepper

Nov 26, 2012, 10:49:42 PM11/26/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
It turns out that the problem was with my computer. I only had to reset to an earlier date and the charts came back.  What a stupid virius. Easy fix was nice.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM, look_its_me <savem...@gmail.com> wrote:
I,m getting just the extreme
 top of the charts,  individual charts are as bad as everything else.

Dinos Gonatas

May 28, 2015, 10:57:59 PM5/28/15
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hang on... is portfolio charting superseded? In the current version of Google Finance, the chart area at the bottom of the portfolio overview tab can be used for plotting individual stocks, or for comparing up to 10 of them. If you select more than 10 stocks or funds to 'compare' it gives an error ('symbol not recognized'). But it does NOT appear to allow charting the total portfolio. This would be an extremely useful feature... what's going on?

Sayantan Chatterjee

Sep 14, 2017, 10:20:56 PM9/14/17
to Google Finance
Same thing happening with me.. On some days I see the Chart that indicated my total Portfolio on somedays I don't see it. Please help.

The attachment shows what it should look like when I visit www.Google.com/finance

Please help!

Thanks,
S.C