Google finance

Wilfredo Vazquez

Feb 28, 2016, 9:10:25 PM2/28/16
to Google Finance
Not sure which is the correct forum to post this one, but I was just wondering whether anyone could confirm if Google have removed Technical Indicators (ie MACD, RSI, Moving Averages etc) from their Google Finance product as there appears to be no option to select add / remove these as their used to be below the main chart showing the share price.

If someone would kindly confirm either way that would be greatly appreciated or advise the correct or best place to post this question that someone might be able to answer that would be greatly appreciated.

Matt Bingham

Feb 28, 2016, 11:41:55 PM2/28/16
to Google Finance
Yeah, it was gone for me too for several days. But it's back now