No dividend or yield % showing

SCJ

Oct 14, 2011, 11:51:12 AM10/14/11
to Google Finance
There is no dividend or yield% being displayed in IE8 or Chrome.

Frank

Oct 20, 2011, 11:04:57 AM10/20/11
to Google Finance
+1.

This is why I have a Google Docs spreadsheet with the stocks I follow,
real time prices and price changes, dividend and frequency and real-
time current yield calculation. Been using it today for a couple of
new stocks since this is down on Google Finance.

SCJ

Oct 20, 2011, 11:43:03 AM10/20/11
to Google Finance
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to figure out how to set one up. I keep
an Excel sheet with a lot of that, but it's static. Having real-time
data in there will be very good. I hope I can propagate it with the
excel file, because I run my IRA and ROTH like a little mini-hedge
fund of 60 or so holdings, most or many have quarterly divs.

Frank

Oct 20, 2011, 6:19:40 PM10/20/11
to Google Finance
Set up a Google Docs spreadsheet with a few quotes in caps in the
first column. Share this with my email address. I'll put the code in
for real time prices and changes and a few other goodies. The, if you
would, unshare this from me when finished. Thanks. Frank
> > > There is no dividend or yield% being displayed in IE8 or Chrome.- Hide quoted text -

Karolina (Google Finance Product Manager)

Oct 24, 2011, 6:47:34 PM10/24/11
to Google Finance
Thanks for the bug reports; this should be either already fixed or
getting fixed in the next few days. Let me know if you continue to
have problems.

- Karolina

SCJ

Oct 21, 2011, 1:59:00 PM10/21/11
to Google Finance
Thank you. I unshared you on that document after your help. Much
appreciated.