Google Earth Plug-in doesn't work.

Sh4DoW

Dec 24, 2012, 11:44:03 AM12/24/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have problem with google earth plug-in. When i go to any site that needs google earth plug-in, it says that I dont have plugin, and need to install it. I click ok, then the plugin starts to download, says: Thank you for installing google earth plug-in. And nothing, all site still say that I dont have that plugin. I have the newest version of Chrome, system is Windows 7 64 bit.

Morta

Dec 24, 2012, 1:48:41 PM12/24/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com

The same problem. Windows 7 64 bit and IExplorer 9

Erdinç Bereketoğlu

Dec 28, 2012, 4:09:46 AM12/28/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem. I tried it on windows7 64 system with different browsers. But it always says ;
There was some problem with the Google Earth Plug-in.Try reloading the page.If that doesn't help, you can re-install the Google Earth Plug-in using this link .

C3D76

Dec 28, 2012, 9:32:55 PM12/28/12

On Friday, 28 December 2012 01:09:46 UTC-8, Erdinç Bereketoğlu wrote:
I have the same problem. I tried it on windows7 64 system with different browsers. But it always says ;
There was some problem with the Google Earth Plug-in.Try reloading the page.If that doesn't help, you can re-install the Google Earth Plug-in using this link .

Same setup, and same problem...

C3D76

Dec 30, 2012, 12:13:39 AM12/30/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
FIXED!

I use the plugin in the Ground station software of a DJI RC multirotor, but this fixed it in IE as well on 2 of my Win7 64 computers...

1) Open file: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts
2) remove all entries from the file containing "google.com." Then save the file. Leave all the other entries the way they are
3) Then open a command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns"
4) Close the command prompt after the DNS resolver cache flushes successfully and Google Earth should work fine.

Thanks to Chris88 who posted this solution here:

Kudret Earth

Jun 27, 2013, 2:58:09 PM6/27/13
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately it didn't work...
Message has been deleted

Kudret Earth

Jul 1, 2013, 6:39:41 AM7/1/13
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erdinç,
Did you solve that problem? If yes, how?
I really need to get the answer.
Thanks.