Is the Google Earth browser plugin available in Google Earth Enterprise Version 5.x

Chuck Hinson

Dec 12, 2012, 11:24:08 AM12/12/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
and if so, how do I find out how it differs from the current version (7.x)?

We have a customer with what they claim might be a 5.x deployment of Google Earth Enterprise.  We are attempting to develop a solution using the browser plugin, but dont have ready access to their deployment (it is on a secure network), and none of the personnel we have access to seem to know anything about the deployment other than it exists.

Josh L

Dec 14, 2012, 2:44:37 PM12/14/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Existing enterprise customers can contact file a support case in the support portal, and request an older version (only current and last versions are officially supported).

Алексей Добровольский

Dec 29, 2012, 8:56:15 AM12/29/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
ипрпрпрпаорлололашренкнг5754646574ее4кегнкприрропвеакакпрапан2 саипть                                           троддщжд