Error 1603 Flightradar24

Bern93

May 2, 2015, 11:16:00 AM5/2/15
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Good evening.
 I use Flightradar24 fairly regularly, but in recent days, I can not use the 3D option.
 A message appears: "download the plug-in Google Earth".
 I tried several times and nothing came.
 Another message appears: "Error 1603".
 Could someone help me solve this problem?
 Thank you in advance.

Burak Karakuş

May 3, 2015, 1:14:00 AM5/3/15
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Same here.

josh258

May 3, 2015, 10:08:55 AM5/3/15
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
This message if for the 3D (Google Earth Plugin) component
The Google Earth plugin has been deprecated, but has already stopped working for many browsers including Google Chrome. The error messages is a default message for when the plugin fails to load. For now, Chrome has a work around, but these require the user to change Chrome settings. Below is the supported browser page from Google (notice Chrome support stops at 39; current version around 42) and Google Earth Blog's current work around for Chrome. As of May 3, Firefox asks user if they want to load the Plugin, Chrome was the same way until version 42. IE has needed a compatibility <meta tag> since IE10.

Mervyn James

May 4, 2015, 12:45:23 AM5/4/15
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Even when it did work, the aircraft were too high to land !