Google Earth features

Patric

Mar 4, 2014, 3:07:35 AM3/4/14
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Currently i'm developing .NET desktop application using webbrowser control with Google Earth plugin and API. I have KML file to generate the location and draw the mine deposit area using polygon. I understand that google earth doesn't support yet for underground level, below earth's surface.
So i tried to use absolute mode and add the altitude values to avoid the negative so the object now over the ground.

I have some questions regarding to this:
1. Is there any other solution else in my case? (using third-party, etc..) which is enable to embed in my application.
2. About the measurement tools, i think i'm unable to measure the elevation or altitude of my 3D object. How about google earth pro API? Does google earth pro API can resolve my issue?
3. How to embed the Google Earth features/tools, such as rules, add path, placemark. using javascript
4. I have a problem with polygon color too. I have set the color in the kml file but the polygon still in white color. I tried to import my kml file into google earth application and it works.
Is there any missing library to enable the color in my application?

Thank you and appreciate your prompt reply.

Regards
Patric