Triggering google earth plugin events

Shoop da Whoop

Jan 26, 2012, 5:54:58 AM1/26/12
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

i have a question regarding the google earth mouse events. Is it possible to trigger these via the google earth plugin?
I am using the plugin in a C# Web Browser. I found a method called "onMousedownEventEnabled" (not quite sure, what that one does, maybe its just toggling the event). I also found an enumeration, which has values like "EVENT_SIMULATOR_MOUSE_DOWN", so i guess there has to be a way to trigger these events somehow.

Thanks for your help ;)

InHoaxidable

Jan 29, 2014, 5:45:50 PM1/29/14
to google-earth-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shoop da Whoop,

You posted your message 2 years ago. Did you find answers to your questions or are you still interested in having some information ?
There are some good news...
I found interesting information which helped me on C.Pearson's site  : http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Events.aspx
See "Declaring WithEvents Variables" section.
I will post more if you are interested.

Regards.