Full text search on collections

Stephane Donze

Mar 22, 2012, 6:24:01 PM3/22/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

is there a way to do a full text search within a specific collection ? For example I want to search for "foo" in collection "bar", can I do something like

just like we can search on document type with "type:xyz" ?

Thanks
Stéphane

Vic Fryzel

Mar 23, 2012, 2:18:18 PM3/23/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hey Stephane,

Yep, there is.  Just use the contents link for the collection.

Stéphane Donzé

Mar 23, 2012, 2:30:27 PM3/23/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic ! Thanks

Fernando

Mar 30, 2012, 5:54:43 PM3/30/12
to Google Documents List API
Hi , i want to seach for a specfic folder name, because i need the
resource ID, my code is the follow , it works for documents but not
with folder

DocumentQuery query = new
DocumentQuery(request.BaseUri);
query.Title = titulo;
query.Exact = exacto;

DocumentsListQuery q = new
DocumentsListQuery(query.Uri.ToString());

feed = request.Get<Document>(q);