Resumable upload link for specific folder (Objective-C)

cosmicMan

Mar 30, 2012, 7:36:50 AM3/30/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
I'm writing an app for iOS that should upload user's files to a specific folder in Google Docs account. How can I get resumable-create-media link for folder if I know resource ID?

Alain Vongsouvanh

Mar 30, 2012, 2:46:21 PM3/30/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If you send a GET request to that Collection entry, you should see a resumable-create-media link that looks like:

That would be the link to use.

Best,
Alain

--
Alain Vongsouvanh | Developer Programs Engineer