Fetching google entries twice in a short-time slot, freezes the code (stay infinitely wainting to resolve feed objects)

Sérgio

Apr 4, 2012, 6:39:57 AM4/4/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a method (showed bellow) that load all object entries from google docs and display them somewhere...
If i execute it time to time that's no problem, but if i call it twice in a short-time slot, the method stay a infinitely time without advance in for each loop (don't resolve the feed entries and stay there waiting for something that i don't know).
You know why this happens?

'# GDocsRequest = New DocumentsRequest(settings)
Dim feed As Feed(Of Document) = DocsRequest.GetEverything
'List all resource names...
For Each entry As Document In feed.Entries
msgbox entry.title
Next

Ali Afshar

Apr 4, 2012, 11:06:31 AM4/4/12
to google-docum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergio,

Perhaps you are having errors in the second request, while the
application retries, can you log the output with Fiddler so that we
can see what is going on?

Thanks

--
Ali Afshar | www.googplus.org/ali | Google Developer Relations