401 - Login Required while creating folder in google drive

Chinmay Phulse

Mar 5, 2018, 3:29:59 PM3/5/18
to Google Content API for Shopping
I am receiving this error while trying to create a folder using the api:

An error occurred: Error Domain=com.google.GTLRErrorObjectDomain Code=401 "Login Required" UserInfo={GTLRStructuredError=GTLRErrorObject 0x604000a5afd0: {message:"Login Required" errors:[1] code:401}, NSLocalizedDescription=Login Required}

I'm not receiving any error while just directly trying to upload a file, but it doesn't go through when I try to create a folder to upload the file inside of.

Lakshmi Prathipati (Content API Team)

Mar 5, 2018, 4:17:52 PM3/5/18
to Google Content API for Shopping
Hi,

If you are seeing this error while creating a folder on the drive, please post your concern here.

Thanks,
Lakshmi, Content API Team