[Java] getUpdated doesn't change

simone gelli

Apr 30, 2012, 10:42:08 AM4/30/12
to google-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
in the application I'm currently developing, I need to check contact's last update time. I understand that this is possible using the getUpdated() method, but it seems to return the DateTime representing the last update made to the contact using the Google contacts panel, and not using the APIs in my application. In that way, getUpdated keeps returning the same value until the contact is edited by contacts panel...
I tried to manually edit the property, creating a DateTime object and passing it to the contact setUpdated method, but it seems to be ignored...
Am I missing something?