Req of Oracle Documaker Lead / Architect

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 16, 2012, 5:46:15 PM10/16/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client in CT.

Pls send me suitable resume with contact details ASAP.

Position: Oracle Documaker  Lead / Architect

Location: Hartford, CT

Experience Level: 8+ years

Must Have Skills:

• Architectural & Technical Design

• System Configuration

• Documaker Studio experience with Insurance domain

• Architecture specific experience with Documaker  Studio and products required

• Responsible for Documaker Studio Design 11.3,Documaker Batch Processing (XML),On-Demand and Documaker Scripting

• Excellent Communication skills

• Excellent client coordination

Job Roles / Responsibilities: Designing the state of the art document management capabilities

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.