Req of LogiXML Developer

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 18, 2012, 9:54:56 AM10/18/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our prime vendor in VA.
Pls send me suitable resume with contact details ASAP.

Job Title: VDH - LogiXML Developer/Analyst

 Location:   Richmond

Duration :   6+months

Rate       : $70/hr C2C

DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES

·          VDH is in need of  a strong Bi and Logixml developer to build a bi dashboard.
·          VDH is in need of a highly skilled Logixml developer contractor with .net development background.
·          This individual must have a strong background in building scalable, high quality, and high performance application and reporting systems.
·          As a senior Logixml developer, the candidate will be responsible for analysis of system requirements, the development of application flow and diagrams, designing data modeling and databases, and debugging and troubleshooting.
The candidate will work with a team of analysts, developers, managers, and business resources to build high performing systems and dashboards the current technology infrastructure is based on Logixml, COGNOs (in sunset), asp .net, Sql server 2008, oracle 11g and Wherescape red.

Specific task(s):
·          Develop reports using Logixml
·          Develop procedures and functions using Pl/Sql, T-Sql
·          Create Etl packages to load data from multiple sources
·          Develop dimensional models and cubes
·          Work with a source control and defect tracker for application promotion processes
·          Develop specific dashboard projects with business intelligence, including a health district profile

                                                   Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success

--

Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.