Req of PeopleSoft Financial Functional Lead

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 18, 2012, 1:56:08 PM10/18/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

 Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position

Title                       : PeopleSoft Financial Functional Lead (AP) (9.0/9.1 Implementation Exp Must)

Location               : Nationwide (North America)
Duration              : Long Term

Salary                    : Market

We are looking for a Functional PeopleSoft consultant to implement PeopleSoft solutions to our clients.

Required skills include 10+ years minimum PeopleSoft Financials including Accounts Payable. Also, equivalent years of experience.

Experience in fit / gap analysis, functional design, functional testing, and end-to-end integration and UAT testing.

PeopleSoft FSCM skills preferred.

1)      Prefer experience or knowledge configuring VAT for Mexico.

Required

  • At least 10+ years experience in Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials and leading large-scale Peoplesoft financials implementations for organizations with multiple locations.
  • At least 10+ years experience in FSCM knowledge , module  in particular Accounts Payable
  • Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
  • Ability to focus on the big picture and articulate integration points to the functional SME’s.
  • Ability to develop test strategies, test plans, test scripts, and coordinate UAT.
  • Ability to conduct design walkthrough sessions and obtain design buy in and sign offs.
  • Ability to work with the technical teams and assist in completion of unit testing.
  • Deep experience in leading data mapping sessions, and assist the technical team in completing the technical design documents for RICE objects.
  • Deep knowledge of Peoplesoft application security design, including but not limited to development of security matrix.
  • Ability to show leadership traits, find a way, and inspire people to align with program objectives.

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.