Req of Urgent Need -1 team lead and 4 SQL Server Developers

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 17, 2012, 1:41:29 PM10/17/12
  Anyone? Immediate F2F interviews in Edison, NJ. 2 positions

Hi,

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client.

Pls send me suitable resume with contact details ASAP.

Location : Mid town , NYC

Duration : 6 months

SQL Server Technical Lead (Database Migration) - 1 position

 We are looking for a SQL Server technical lead with experience in

  migrating Sybase 12 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 database.

  This position requires the resource to have extensive hands-on experience

  using SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant). Extensive ability in

  debugging stored procedures,

*       Candidate with 8 - 10 years of experience in leading SQL server

database

  development including experience in relational database design, DDL,

  stored procedures and Triggers.

*       Candidate should be able to lead a team of 3-4 SQL Server

developer.

*       Candidate should be able to take end to end responsibility of

project

  deliverables assigned by the client, work with the client in planning,

  team building and team management

*       Validate and review test plans, Unit test cases, integration test

cases

*       Strong knowledge in RDBMS concepts, technologies, features of

different

  versions on SQL sever

*       Strong stored procedures experience.

*       Experience writing dynamic SQL.

*       Working experience in data analysis, working with databases,

experience

  in handling multiple databases, comparative study of different schemas,

  specifications

*       Experience converting Sybase 12 database to SQL Server 2008 R2

database

  using SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant) tool.

*       Experience with TFC (Team Foundation Server)

*       Strong interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills with

superior

  verbal/written skills are required

*       Extensive SDLC experience.

*       Previous experience with Database conversion/migration is desirable

*       Extensive experience with performance tuning.

SQL Server Developer (Database Migration) - 4 positions

  We are looking for SQL Server developers with experience in migrating

  Sybase 12 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 database.

  This position requires the resource to have extensive hands-on experience

  using SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant). Extensive ability in

  debugging stored procedures,

*       Candidate with 5 - 6 years of experience in SQL server database

  development including experience including relational database design,

  DDL, stored procedures and Triggers.

*       Strong experience  in RDBMS concepts, technologies, features of

different

  versions on SQL sever

*       Strong stored procedures & Triggers experience.

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.