Req of Java WebSphere TcServer Administrator

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 17, 2012, 5:41:07 PM10/17/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client based in PA.
Pls send me suitable resume with contact details ASAP.

I need a  Senior resource (10 + years of experience) who is excellent at migrations from Websphere to tcServer.  I have someone there now, that I need to transition off.  It is a difficult environment (meaning slow), so I need a strong person to push the client, as well as the skills below

Interview process:    Phone interviews

Location:                  Philadelphia

Duration:                 2 plus

Interview process:    Phone interviews

Rate:                       $75/hr C2C plus travel expense if needed

Combination of tcServer Admin and Java development.

    • Experience with WebSphere to tcServer code migrations
    • Webservice experience with JAX-WS, Rest, Soap
    • Prior experience with setup/configure development workspace and server environment.
    • Java skills - Hands on experiencing with Java and Spring
    • STS experience
    • tc Server experience
    • Able to clearly articulate what approach would the candidate take in migrating applications from Websphere to tcServer.

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.