Req of SQL Server Database Developer

Prabhdeep Tuteja

Oct 18, 2012, 9:59:41 AM10/18/12

This is Prabhdeep from cyber think we have an urgent req from our client based  in NY.
Dear Business Partner,

Please send me the suitable resumes of your consultants along with contact details and rate for below position.

Note: Please do not send SQL BI Developers

=================================

SQL Server Database Developer

Immediate F2F interviews in Edison, NJ.

Location : Mid town , NYC

Duration : 6 months

Positions: 4

Looking for SQL Server developers with experience in migrating  Sybase 12 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 database.

This position requires the resource to have extensive hands-on experience using SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant).

Extensive ability in  debugging stored procedures,

*       Candidate with 5 - 6 years of experience in SQL server database  development including experience including relational database design,  DDL, stored procedures and Triggers.

*       Strong experience  in RDBMS concepts, technologies, features of different  versions on SQL sever

*       Strong stored procedures & Triggers experience.

*       Experience writing dynamic SQL.

*       Working experience in data analysis, working with databases, experience in handling multiple databases, comparative study of different schemas,  specifications

*       Experience converting Sybase 12 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 database using SSMA (SQL Server Migration Assistant) tool.

*       Experience with TFC (Team Foundation Server)

*       Strong interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills with superior  verbal/written skills are required

*       Extensive SDLC experience.

*       Previous experience with Database conversion/migration is desirable

*       Extensive experience with performance tuning.

                                                              Look forward to working with you towards our mutual success

--
Thanks & Regards:

Prabhdeep Tuteja
Cyberthink Inc.