trigger (delimiter)

Adrian Benko

Nov 28, 2011, 1:54:56 AM11/28/11
to Google Cloud SQL discuss
I have a problem with creating trigger. Command "delimiter |" doesn't
work alone nor together with CREATE TRIGGER command. Is it possible to
create triggers (procedures) in sql cloud?

delimiter |

CREATE TRIGGER trigger_name AFTER INSERT ON tablex
FOR EACH ROW BEGIN
END;

delimiter ;

Giovanni Mascia

Nov 28, 2011, 6:14:46 AM11/28/11
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is, but entering these kind of commands through the browser-based input box may not be the best option.
I had more luck trying to create triggers and procedures (and changing the delimiter) through the command line tool or the Squirrel SQL client.

Johannes Braunias

Apr 4, 2012, 9:05:43 AM4/4/12
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Hi, how could you enter a DELIMITER // command in the command line tool?
It doesn't accept mine ...

Rob Clevenger

May 22, 2012, 10:42:24 PM5/22/12
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com
Just following up on this, The command line tool download was updated to fix this recently.

Rob

Johannes Braunias

May 23, 2012, 2:30:59 AM5/23/12
to google-cloud...@googlegroups.com