Cluster disappeared, can't create new one.

Justin Kiang

Jun 19, 2019, 12:55:28 PM6/19/19
to Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
The redis cluster I've created months ago suddenly disappeared this morning, stopping our site from working.

When I try to go to the console to see what's going on, each time I click on Memorystore, it either says "Enabling Memorystore API...." and then pops an error, or gives me the screen to create a new memorystore, which also then errors out when I click it.

Any clue what's going on?

Gopal Ashok

Jun 19, 2019, 3:58:56 PM6/19/19
to Justin Kiang, Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
Hi Justin, we will need more information, can you open a support case for this?

Thanks
Gopal

Product Manager
Cloud Memorystore

Product Manager
Google Cloud Memorystore

Justin Kiang

Jun 19, 2019, 5:53:08 PM6/19/19
to Gopal Ashok, Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss
We don't have paid support, is there any way we can file a ticket without being on paid support?

Justin Kiang
CTO | The Knoll Agency
jus...@theknollagency.com | (323) 963-3461

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Google Cloud Memorystore Discuss" group.