How can I permanently change the "sign up" tab to "UFP Sign Up?"

Ryan Andree

Aug 9, 2017, 5:58:38 AM8/9/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I can change using developer options, but it reverts back to sign up when I reload the page.  Can anyone tell me how to save this permanently?  If not, is there another work around?
Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 2.17.29 AM.png

PhistucK

Aug 9, 2017, 6:02:46 AM8/9/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
If you want to change a page, you either have to have access to its code, or create an extension that does it using a content script.

Or are you a web developer looking for synchronizing stuff in the elements panel with the source code itself? If so, that is not possible, mainly due to the dynamic nature of the DOM.
Perhaps some extension exists that mimics the elements panel and lets you edit the DOM and synchronize it automatically, but it is not a built in feature of Chrome at the moment.

PhistucK