Where is "Frames view" in chrome 47 timeline panel?

Claudio Corridore

Oct 21, 2015, 6:09:18 AM10/21/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Where is "Frames view" in chrome 47 timeline panel?
Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 09.44.30.png

jaakko.h...@tieto.com

Dec 4, 2015, 8:37:31 AM12/4/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I have exactly the same problem. Running version Version 47.0.2526.73 on OS X El Capitan.
This is such a nice update since i'm working on my thesis about render optimization and fps-bar chart thing which Google's  own developers use in every tutorial and speech is no longer available.
Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 14.37.17.png

B.E. Henriksen

Dec 6, 2015, 12:56:30 PM12/6/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Same here in both latest Chrome and Canary on OS X 10.10.5. The frame viewer icon is geooone. Maybe it's redundant? There's still an FPS graph up top, but can't seem to vertically zoom into it? And the 30 and 60 fps bars seem a bit redundant with Addy Osmani's state of the union talk, where he mentions targeting < 6 ms instead of < 16 ms animation chunks.