regarding another post

BobN

Aug 22, 2015, 2:58:08 AM8/22/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is in regard to the post https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-chrome-developer-tools/f5DVjdbcJaA

I was told to go to stackoverflow and post there  and I did - waste of time.

I was told to open an issue if I could not find one similar. I took my time and entered concise and detailed information and when I clicked Submit a 400 error occurred and since I had not taken the precaution of copying the material to a notepad window in case something went wrong - I lost all of the information I had put on the page.The error was about the server receiving an invalid request.

I don't think I should have to backup input like that - the functions should work properly.

I guess that no one in the world knows how to resolve the problem I'm seeing - refer to the original post, link given above for details.

PhistucK

Aug 22, 2015, 3:02:57 AM8/22/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
Please, do not post this here, as this is not the right place. And yes, you should be more concise if you want people to read your post. I admit I did not, because it was very long and especially because it was unrelated to the Google Chrome Developer Tools feature.

PhistucK