How to change the font of dev tools Sources tab

exercising camel

Aug 26, 2015, 9:58:26 PM8/26/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
How can I change the font-family/size of the Sources tab?

From some dated sources I read about the Custom.css but I don't know how to modify it, I tried to copy-paste the examples but it didn't work.

The location of the Custom.css file:
  • Windows: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\User StyleSheets
  • Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/User Stylesheets/

PhistucK

Aug 27, 2015, 2:02:08 AM8/27/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
User Stylesheets are no longer supported (for a while now). You can create a theme, though -

PhistucK

exercising camel

Aug 27, 2015, 5:25:09 AM8/27/15
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
The "Official method (Chrome 33+ only)" worked great. Thank you.