Cross Browser Rendering of APDiv

Jim Gregory

Sep 1, 2016, 3:52:55 PM9/1/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools

I write HTML in Dreamweaver in which APDivs render consistently in Firefox, IE, and Edge but not in Chrome in which vertical positioning is too high.  The rendering seems otherwise consistent.  Is there a reset or other way to solve this?  (Example: www.gregorys.org)

PhistucK

Sep 1, 2016, 4:20:17 PM9/1/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
I do not know APDivs and I tested your example website (its homepage, anyway) in Chrome 52 and in Internet Explorer 11. The only difference I could spot was that Internet Explorer 11 showed the table headers with a black background (which seems strictly worse to me), so probably a bug in Internet Explorer 11.

However, this is the wrong group. Please, use stackoverflow.com for web development issues. If you are pretty sure this is a Chrome issue, use crbug.com to report it as an issue (or star an existing issue, if you can find a similar one).

Note - please, continue the discussion elsewhere. You can reply with a link to the found or created issue.
Also, if you did not mean the homepage, try to give a URL to a complete page instead of making the ones who help you combine the pieces themselves. This makes sure any server issues are still apparent, which may affect the rendering.

PhistucK