"CSS Matched Rules" tab

Jessica Sparks

Apr 15, 2015, 8:10:53 AM4/15/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
For some strange reason, when I open up Chrome Developer Tools, the window pops up but it never gives me the "CSS Matched Rules" tab in the Styles pane! I get the "inherited from..." tabs, etc...but no CSS Matched Rules one. Anyone know how to get it to display? (Apologies if this has a very easy/obvious answer).

Andrey Lushnikov

Apr 15, 2015, 8:30:01 AM4/15/15
to google-chrome-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jessica.

This sounds like a bug. Could you please file one on crbug.com/new and post a link on it here?