Chrome call stack re-maximizes automatically while debugging

alec....@groundspeed.com

Nov 30, 2016, 2:02:01 AM11/30/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
When I perform a debug step by step line execution,
 the call stack panel will not stay hidden,
even when I minimize it many times.

This is annoying because it hides the SCOPE variables, which are of primary importance to me while debugging.
Is there a way to hide it until I un-toggle it?

 In the versions 53 and 52, this was not an issue, it stayed hidden when I toggled it and even when I performed a step it was kept hidden.
Thanks

call-stack-reopens.gif

PhistucK

Nov 30, 2016, 2:04:38 AM11/30/16
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
You can search crbug.com for an existing issue and star it. If you cannot find one, file a new issue using the "New issue" link on the same page.
Please, do not add a "+1" or "Me too" or "Confirmed" (or similar) comment. It just wastes the time of Chrome engineers and sends unnecessary e-mails to all of the people who starred the issue.

You can reply with a link to the found or created issue and might get triaged (and fixed) faster.

Thank you.

PhistucK

Tarcísio Xavier Gruppi

Feb 7, 2017, 2:11:23 AM2/7/17
to Google Chrome Developer Tools
This is really annoying. Did you create an issue for it?